Our Grapple Rakes are ideal for raking up debris. The grapples can then be used to load the debris into a dump truck. The shape of the grapple rake makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles if you are planning to burn. A single grapple or two independent grapples are available. We use twin 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders, rated at 4000 psi to handle the toughest jobs. Our Standard Duty Grapple Rakes are built with 3/8" top quality steel, and our X-treme Grapple Rakes are built with 1/2" top quality steel.
- Available as a single grapple or two independent grapples
- Twin 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders
- Unique design makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles
- Standard Duty sizes: 63”, 66", 72”
- X-treme sizes: 63”, 72”, 84”, 96”