Our Grapple Buckets are very versatile attachment. They're all great choices for anyone that owns a skid steer. Available in a wide range of sizes, they easily pick up logs, rocks, left over building supplies or any other type of debris.
All Grapple Buckets have 2” bore and 10” stroke cylinders, with all hydraulic lines routed inside the tubing to prevent tears. It is also built with top quality steel, oversized points and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point. Every unit exceeds the lifting capacity of the skid steer machine it is attached to.
Optional weld on teeth are available
Optional bolt on cylinder rod cover kits are available.
- 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders, rated at 4000 PSI
- Grease fittings at every pivot point
- Optional weld on teeth and bolt on cylinder rod cover kit
- Light Duty Sizes: 60”, 66”, 72”
- Standard Duty Sizes: 63”, 72”
- Heavy Duty Sizes: 63”, 66”, 72”, 78”, 81”