Chain Harrows cover the ground better than any other type available. In addition to a maximum number of tillage points (120 per 4' section), the flexible design of the Harrow lets the unit hug ground contours regardless of terrain. The Harrow can be reversed for aggressive action pulled one way, or lighter action pulled the other way.
- Horse and Race Tracks
- Lawn and Gardens
- Golf Courses
- Sports Fields
- Pasture renovation
The optional Drawbar attaches to the A Frame of the Lift and eliminates the chain linkage from the Harrow Dragbar to the tractor drawbar.
- Easy to set up and disconnect
- For category I and II 3 point hitch tractors
- Chain link mounting keeps your Harrow working with flexibility
- Ideal with small horsepower lawn and garden tractors for ease of transport
- Even on smaller power units, unique design keeps center of gravity close to tractor and your front wheels on the ground
W/ HARROW & DBAR