The Ogden carted harrow is used by dragging over the land to pulverize the clods of earth and level the soil. Harrows are also used to uproot weeds, aerate the soil, and cover seeds that might be broadcasted on a plot of land.
Features and Benefits
- Pasture renovation by de-thatching dead growth and breaking up heavy residue and straw to eliminate plugging of cultivation tools.
- Herbicide incorporation as it levels the ground and seals herbicide in for maximum killing action.
- One-pass applications of herbicides when used behind your disc or field cultivator.
- Covers broadcast seed for effective incorporation and excellent coverage to maximize germination.
- Root aeration by breaking up clods and smoothing out cultivated ground.
- Scarifies hay and pasture land by loosening crusted surface to stimulate new growth, prepare soil for seeding and allow better moisture penetration.
- Ring maintenance for smooth, well prepared traction on ball diamonds, race tracks, dirt and gravel roads, rodeo arenas and more.
- Grass and turf maintenance for de-thatching, aerating and seeding parks, golf courses, playing fields and more.
- Self-cleaning action spreads straw and heavy trash without clogging.
- Saves time and fuel as the Harrow can be pulled behind tractors, jeeps and/or pickups.
LESS HYD CYL., HOSES AND TIRES (REQUIRES 4 TIRES)