The X-treme Grapple Bucket is ideal for picking up logs, rocks, left over building supplies or any other type of debris. It can handle more material and is intended for larger machines than our Heavy Duty Grapple Bucket.
One feature that separates our X-treme Grapple Bucket from our competitor's comparable attachment is the enclosed hydraulic cylinder shaft. Most grapple buckets only have the actual cylinder enclosed and not the shaft. We protect both! Anyone that has had debris fall on the cylinder shaft knows what damage this can cause.
It features 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders that operate independently to adjust for uneven loads. The hydraulic lines are routed inside the tubing to prevent tears. It is also built with top quality steel, oversized points and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point. The X-treme Grapple Bucket has a 1” x 6” cutting edge. Every unit exceeds the lifting capacity of the skid steer machine it is attached to.
- 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders that operate independently, rated at 4000 PSI
- Hydraulic lines routed inside the tubing to prevent tears
- Grease fittings at every pivot point
- Bucket has a 1” x 6” cutting edge
- Optional weld on teeth
- Available Sizes: 66”, 72”, 78”, 84”, 96”