Clamp-On Bucket Pallet Forks – 2,000 lbs. capacity. 42”useable tine length. Fits most loader buckets. Socket for 2x4 backstop.
These Clamp-On Bucket Forks are built to meet the demands of today\'s acreage owner. Sturdy construction provides outstanding performance over years of service. Easy on/off design offers the utmost in convenience when moving palletized materials.
- Mounts to most loader buckets without the use of tools - easy on/off design.
- Rated from 1,000 to 4,000 lbs. Lift is limited by fork capacity or loader capacity, whichever is less.
- Useable fork length of 35 to 42 inches.
- Designed for handling palletized material only.
- \"T\" handle design saves time when clamping and unclamping forks.
- Each fork has a built-in stake pocket for a 2 x 4 to be installed as an upright backstop. (recommended)
- Sturdy all steel welded construction.
- Completely independent - allows fork adjustment to any pallet width.
- Forks extend 14.5 inches under bucket, 8 inches inside bucket.