Samba light rear disc mowers with working widths of 1,60 m, 2.00 m, 2.40 m and 2.80 m are designed for farmers who own smaller farms. Application of innovative suspension assembly allows adjusting optimal pressure of cutterbar onto the ground. These mowers feature the recent SaMASZ manufactured LiteCUT light cutterbar with quick knife replacement option. What’s more, the mower has been equipped with hardened discs and slides, a central knife holder, and strengthened bushings. The specifically designed hardened knife holder significantly improves cleaning of the bar from any dirt present.
The Samba series is a great choice for smaller to mid-sized farms and fairly maintained meadows.
- Working width [m / ft] 2,80 / 9’2”
- Swath width [m / ft] ~ 2,10 / ~ 6’11”
- Necessary hydraulic couplers 1 x single acting
- Number of discs [pcs.] 7
- Number of knives [pcs.] 14
- RPM 540
- 3-point hitch Cat II
- Power demand* [HP] from 60
- Working capacity [ha/h] / [acres/h] ~ 7,00
- Weight [kg/lbs] 505 / 1115