HCC Reels excel in moving crops into the combine. New design concepts effectively divide, lift, and feed standing or down crops, including soybeans, canola, wheat, lentils, irrigated crops, rice, and milo.
Dependability and lower maintenance result from fewer parts and tough polymer tines made with exclusive material. HCC Reel users enjoy advantages such as 35-40% improved visibility, up to 25% less weight to decrease load on harvesting equipment, and superior bat strength versus sheet metal or aluminum. The HCC Reel provides lower cost, more effective crop movement, and less down time for combine and swather customers world-wide.
ML (metric length ) bat tube reels were introduced in 1990
- 6” center tubes up to 20’
- 8” center tubes above 20’ to 30’
- 6 bat tubes with 4-1/2” tine spacing for combines
- 5 bat tube sold in swather market
- Standard OEM reel until 1999